Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Confessions of a Blog Addict

It's official, I'm addicted to blogs - whether reading them or blogging itself - I can't tear myself away from the damn PC ! Take my internet access away !! Is there a Blogaholic Anonymous somewhere to help me? Maybe I could make out like Bruce the Shark: 'Hello my name is Celia. It's been 3 minutes (on my honor) since I blogged ... Let's say the pledge - I am a nice person not a mindless blogging machine. If I am to continue this image I must first change myself. Blogs are info-sites not obsessions.' Oooh, how can I not make myself click on blogs - help please !!

On another completely unrelated thing, I woke up in the middle of the night last night and looked at the digital clock on the bedside table. It said - 3:33 am. Nothing wrong with that except that I woke up at exactly the same time the night before at 3:33! About a week before that I remember waking up at 2:22 am! There are quite a number of times (pun intended) in the last few months when I look at the clock and I would often have these repeating numbers: 11:11, 12:12, 4:44, etc. What's happening? Am I just being paranoid? Or is there something about this repeating patterns? If I wake up again tonight at 3:33 I wonder what I would do? Ni-nu-ni-nu ! Calling occupants of interplanetary craft ...

12 comments:

cathy said...

ito uminom ka ng gin. Makakatulog ka. Ang prolema, magiging alcoholic ka naman.
hehehe

poppycock said...

hello ms kusinera,

don't worry, ako din pag wala sa trabaho, para akong naka-velcro sa blogger. gusto na nga itapon nang asawa ko itong pc ko :)

Sassy Lawyer said...

Mag-member ka na rin ng "Bloggerholics"

http://www.bloggerholics.com/

celia kusinera said...

sassy: Okay yung site na yun ah. Sasali nga ako.

mayamaya: Hehehe! Ako naman nakikipag agawan sa mga anak ko.

cathy: Hokay, gin lang pala eh ... hindi ba puedeng beer? Hik!

Jo Travels said...

me too im a blog addict! (saka forums addict hahaha)

was looking at your castle pic in leeds. haven´t been there but almost! was in york though couple of months ago, beautiful place.

celia kusinera said...

Hi MissT, Thanks for dropping by. Yes York is beautiful - York Minster, Castle Howard, Fountains Abbey, etc. Found great bargains there too. Did you know that Yorkshire people are renowned for being shall we say - 'matipid'?

batjay said...

napanood mo na ba yung dark city? try to rent the DVD. parang similar twilight zone kind of feeling na nararamdaman mo sa pag gising mo ng weird na mga oras.

baka naman yan sa sobrang pag blog?

celia kusinera said...

Hi Batjay, Dark City ba? Sige I'll try to rent one. Twilight Zone was a great favourite of mine sa Pinas pa also Tales of the Unknown is similar. Siguro nga nasobrahan lang ako ng blog hopping.

Unknown said...

hi celiak.! I had to LOL, kasi feel ko na ang bloggerholism. My housework is piling up and the dust bunnies are taking over. I have to snap out of it! will go check Sassy's recommendation. BTW
Did you watch "The Night Stalker" too?

celia kusinera said...

Drstel, yes yes Night Stalker! The other one of my favourite TV shows when I was in Pinas. I used to stay up late just to see it.

About being a blogaholic, hanggang ngayon puro blog hopping pa rin ang ginagawa ko. Natural-born chismosa kasi eh! Hahaha! Hey your blog is looking good.

boyet said...

haha lalo na ako.. kaya ngayong exams bawal dapat ako sa pc dahel tulad nito. bloghoppin.. :D

tnx sa pagdaan! link ko nga pala kayo.. btw pano kayo napadaan sa blog ko?

celia kusinera said...

hi pointguard, I came to your blog by way of Hopeless Romantic's blog - Of All the Things. Link din kita. Natuwa lang ako sa kakulitan mo naalala ko tuloy nung ganyan din ako at mga kaklase/barkada nung student pa sa Pinas.
Alam ko mas matanda ako sa yo pero huwag mo akong po-po-in at sasabunutan kita !! ;-) Hehehe!