Saturday, February 12, 2005

I've been Tagged !

Mrs.Tweety and Baby Rambutan kindly tagged me in this music meme. Actually I felt sooo constraint by the second to the last question because I am allowed only 5 songs! 5 songs! I've got a lot of favourites and my taste is somewhat eclectic so I would have put easily 50 items in there under normal circumstances. But howell, never mind...

Update: I saw other posts on this and they have a 'Random 10'. Now I just have to add this because I feel a list of 5 songs is too limiting. Here goes:


Random 10
  1. "No Woman No Cry" - Bob Marley (live version)
  2. "Should I Stay or Should I Go" - The Clash
  3. "Under the Bridge" - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
  4. "Lady Marmalade" - Patti Labelle
  5. "Beast of Burden" - Rolling Stones
  6. "More Than Words" - Extreme
  7. "Superstition" - Stevie Wonder
  8. "Oye Como Va" - Santana
  9. "Mais Que Nada" - Astrud Gilberto
  10. "Tell Momma" - Savoy Brown

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
1228 songs, a total of 4.55GB - most of them my husband's and kids'

The CD you last bought?
Beatle's Revolver and Abbey Road - to start my Beatle's collection

What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Benny and the Jets (Elton John) - I heard it over the TV

Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
"Do It Or Die" - Atlanta Rhythm Section - in my lowest times this gives me hope
"True" - Spandau Ballet - our song
"Peg" - Steely Dan
"The Joker" - Steve Miller Band
"R.E.S.P.E.C.T." - Aretha Franklin

Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
*CaT of Now What, Cat? - I'm curious about the music taste of this funny and intriguing lady (meow!).
*Keiko of Nordljus - because she's one of my newest blogging friends
*Analyse of My Hideaway - I wanted to know what this young vivacious Pinay in France listens to.

No comments: