Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Turning Japanese, I Think I'm Turning Japanese I Really Think So


I got this from my email inbox:

JAPANESE LESSON:

Manok - Sekken
Mamaya - Sakana
Joke - Biru
Stereo - Akai
Cook - Giza-giza
Ghost - Momo
Ayos - Furo oke
Fingernail - Koko
Laughed - Anata-wa
Flirt - Kire
This - Itto
Small piece of cloth - Retasu
Cornfield - Mais-san
Madali - Ishi Hindi
Masyado - Natsu
Cigarette - Yoshi
Ipagpaumanhin - Kamisori
Gay - Shyokki
Is this your property? - Arimoto?
Yes, this is my property - Arikoto
Is this yours? - Sayobato?
This is mine - Sakinitu
Can I have it? - Akinato?
You can have it - Sayonato
Can we have it? - Saminato?
You can have it - Sanyonato
You haven't washed your face - Mimutamatamo
You've grown so thin! - Kitanabutomo!
We saw each other - Kitakami
We had a big get-together - Kitakitakami
Have a drink before you go - Tomakamuna
That was my assumption - Inakarako
Let's go quickly! - Bachi-na-yota!
We will boycott the election - Kaminoboto
Underarm odor - Kirikiripawa
Are you a victim of discrimination? - Minamatakaba?
I give up - Sukonako
Ouch! - Haraiku!
What a sad life it is - Hainaku
Is this your car? - Otomoto?
Is this my car? - Otokoto?
Is this your noodles? - Mikimoto?
I'll take this - Kukuninkoto
This is my desk. - Itodesko
Speechless? - Wasabe?
I have a lot of things to do - Hironako
An ampalaya (bittermelon) - Kurukurubot
What are your thoughts? - Kuru-kuromo?
I am thinking - Munimuniko
Are you playing the guitar? - Gigitaraka?
Is this your underwear? - Jakeemoto?
Are you annoyed already? - Iniskanabane?
You're crazy!!! - Sirauromo!!!
You're drooling!!! - Turorawayka!!!

3 comments:

ting-aling said...

I cannot believe that you will miss this:

Sige maglandi ka...HARAKIRI

cathy said...

pangit sa hapon.
Kamukamo.

maganda sa Hapon

kamukhako

celia kusinera said...

Ting & Cathy: Hahaha! Oo nga ano, ba't di ko naisip yon?