Friday, October 08, 2004

Gift With Purchase of 2 Items


I just looove these small travel sized make-ups that you get free in the cosmetics dept. Well not really free, see you have to buy 2 things before they give these to you. Seen above I got 6 tiny gifts from Estee Lauder plus a small black bag. Not bad. Love love love having them and tinkering with them. They're so cute! Don't you think so? My obsession with them got so bad before that there was a time I would go to almost every department store in our area and buy 2 of anything (even if I don't need them) just to get these. I know, I must be loca-loca. Nowadays I always coincide my purchase whenever they offer these gifts. No gift no purchase. I have to make do with the facial cleanser from Boots or Superdrug during those times - ::sigh::

5 comments:

admin said...

ha ha ha! i am close to completing the entire product set of clarins in miniatures myself! everytime i get my body and face products, they give me 4 miniatures and a bag for free. i also have a variety of cosmetic bags. agree ako sayo...aliw!

celia kusinera said...

Hi Lady C, cute sila diba? Is Clarins okay? Somebody told me that they're similar to Clinique although more pricey, istat tru?

admin said...

I don't know how does the prices compare to Clinique. Well, a 125 mL bottle of their body lotion cost £23. I use Clarins because I get allergies from other products e.

Kim said...

You are not the only one who gets off on getting little guys like these! I am a MAJOR Estee Lauder fan only my pocket book isn't..LOL..I have found that getting miniatures is the best way to find out if something is good for my skin, works with my eyes etc..I just got a travel size of their brand new mascara! Its better than paying the $23.00 dollars for the full size one!!

If you like her brand, check out Kohl's if you have one in your area..They have come out with American Beauty which is Estee Lauder made but under $30.00..

celia kusinera said...

hi Kim, thanks for dropping by. I think I am still obsessed with this little thingies. Yesterday I passed by a Clinique counter and they have gifts! I have to muster a lot of self control not to buy anything.