Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Dudley Chronicles - Week 3

I got a nice quiet B&B this week. It was backing on to a cemetery so definitely no noise in the evening! So nice as well to look over all that open space broken only by the peaks of the tombstones. :)

Well besides that, this is the first homely B&B that I've been in that's got all kinds of electrical entertainment in each room. Name it they have it - cable TV, DVD player, VCR, CD player with radio, and PC with internet access. Ahhhhh bliss! Not only that he's got an extensive library collection of DVDs and VHS tapes. There are also stacks of books everywhere. So there's really no excuse to be bored. I also like that he just let the guests get on with their breakfasts in the well-stocked breakfast roon. No fussing around no waiting for the cooking to finish.

It's not the cheapest one around so for the second half of the week I tried another B&B in Stourbridge with the lowest rate I can find. And I was not disappointed. It's clean, has basic amenities, comfortable, and only 15 minutes drive to work. Good enough for me!

No comments: